With the release of SketchUp 2019, we want to let you know how to migrate our plugins to the new version. All of our plugins are already compatible with SU2019! These instructions apply for the following plugins by mind.sight.studios:
- Profile Builder 3
- Quantifier Pro
- BoolTools 2
Here's what to do...
- Download the latest version of your plugin using the links below. Your current version may not be compatible with SU 2019. You'll need a license in order to use any of the plugins that you download.
- Open SketchUp 2019.
- Open the Extension Manager (Window -> Extension Manager)
- Click the big red 'Install Extension' button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the plugin RBZ file that you just downloaded. (It will probably be in your 'Downloads' folder)
- Restart SketchUp 2019.
- Your existing plugin license will automatically transfer over from your old SketchUp version.
- Continue making awesome models!