With the release of SketchUp 2020, we want to let you know how to migrate our plugins to the new version. All of our plugins are already compatible with SU2020! These instructions apply for the following plugins by mind.sight.studios:
- Profile Builder 3
- Quantifier Pro
- BoolTools 2
If you purchased Profile Builder 2 from the Extension Warehouse, see this article.
Here's what to do...
- Download the latest version of your plugin using the links below. Your current version may not be compatible with SU 2020. You'll need a license in order to use any of the plugins that you download.
- Open SketchUp 2020.
- Open the Extension Manager (Window -> Extension Manager)
- Click the big red 'Install Extension' button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the plugin RBZ file that you just downloaded. (It will probably be in your 'Downloads' folder)
- Restart SketchUp 2020.
- Your existing plugin license will normally transfer over from your old SketchUp version. If you get a license error please uninstall the plugin using Extension Manager - Manage Tab to uninstall. Then reinstall and restart Sketchup.
- Continue making awesome models!