With the release of SketchUp 2022, we want to let you know how to migrate our plugins to the new version. All of our plugins are already compatible with SU2022! These instructions apply for the following plugins by mind.sight.studios:
- Profile Builder 3
- Quantifier Pro
- BoolTools 2
- Artisan (unless purchased from the Extension Warehouse)
If you purchased Profile Builder 2 from the Extension Warehouse, see this article.
If you purchased Artisan from the Extension Warehouse, see this article.
Here's what to do...
- Download the latest version of your plugin. Your current version may not be compatible with SU 2022. You'll need a license in order to use any of the plugins that you download. Make sure you have ordered a license from the product website (see bottom of page for links to product websites)
- Open SketchUp 2022.
- Open the Extension Manager (Window -> Extension Manager)
- Click the big 'Install Extension' button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the plugin RBZ file that you just downloaded. (It will probably be in your 'Downloads' folder)
- Close ALL SketchUp Windows. Then restart SketchUp 2022.
- Your existing plugin license will normally transfer over from your old SketchUp version. If you get a license error please try reactivating your license.
- If you get errors when SketchUp loads, try rebooting your computer.
- Continue making awesome models!