With the new release of SketchUp 2019, we want to let you know how to migrate Profile Builder 2 to the new version. Profile Builder 2 is already compatible with SU2019!
If you purchased Profile Builder 2 from the Extension Warehouse, please skip to the bottom for special instructions.
If you did NOT purchase PB2 from the Extension Warehouse, follow these instructions:
- Download the latest version of PB2 using the link below. Your current version may not be compatible with SU 2019. Make sure you already have a license for PB2 purchased from the Profile Builder website or from an authorized reseller.
- Open SketchUp 2019.
- Open the Extension Manager (Window -> Extension Manager)
- Click the big red 'Install Extension' button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the plugin RBZ file that you just downloaded. (It will probably be in your 'Downloads' folder)
- Restart SketchUp 2019.
- Your existing PB2 license will automatically transfer over from your old SketchUp version.
- Continue making awesome models!
Instructions for Extension Warehouse Customers Only:
These instructions are ONLY for users who purchased a license of Profile Builder 2 from the Extension Warehouse.
Profile Builder 2 is no longer available from the Extension Warehouse as it has been replaced by version 3. This means that you can NOT use the Extension Warehouse to install Profile Builder 2 in SketchUp 2019.
In order to use Profile Builder 2 in SketchUp 2019, you need to request a new license. Please click the button below to request a new license for PB2.