It is possible to transfer your license to another computer as long as you have at least one remaining activation available for your license. When you purchase a single license, you normally get 3 available activations which allow you to use your plugin on a personal desktop, laptop, and one other computer.
By following the steps below, you can transfer an activation from one computer to another without consuming one of your available activations.
- Remove your license (deactivate) from the first computer:
- Open the License Manager (Window->Extensions->PRODUCT_NAME->License..)
- Click the 'Remove License' button (You must be online to remove your license). If you do not see a 'Remove License' button, you might be using an old version of the plugin and will need to update to the latest version in order to see the remove license feature.
- Open the Extension Manager (Window->Extension Manager)
- Click the 'Manage' tab at the top of the Extension Manager
- Uninstall the Plugin by clicking the 'Uninstall' button in the Extension Manager
- Install the plugin and activate your license it on your second computer
Contact us if you get a message saying that you have exceeded your allowable activations and we will be happy to reset your activations so you can use the software on another computer.