With the new release of SketchUp 2019, we want to let you know how to migrate Artisan to the new version.
If you purchased Artisan from the Extension Warehouse, please skip to the bottom for special instructions.
If you did NOT purchase Artisan from the Extension Warehouse, follow these instructions:
- Download the latest version of Artisan using the link below. Your current version may not be compatible with SU 2019. Make sure you already have a license for Artisan purchased from the Artisan website or from an authorized reseller.
- Open SketchUp 2019.
- Open the Extension Manager (Window -> Extension Manager)
- Click the big red 'Install Extension' button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the plugin RBZ file that you just downloaded. (It will probably be in your 'Downloads' folder)
- Restart SketchUp 2019.
- When you try to use Artisan, if you get message saying that you do not have a valid license, simply re-activate your license by going to Tools->Artisan->License...
- Continue making awesome models!
Instructions for Extension Warehouse Customers Only:
These instructions are ONLY for users who purchased a license of Artisan from the Extension Warehouse.
Artisan is no longer available from the Extension Warehouse. This means that you can NOT use the Extension Warehouse to install Artisan in SketchUp 2019 or other versions of SketchUp for that matter.
In order to use Artisan in SketchUp 2019, you need to request a new license. Please click the link below to request a new license for Artisan.