This feature lets you created a mirrored copy of the selected objects about the specified plane. You can select as many groups and components as you wish and mirror them about any plane.
- (Optional) Preselect groups or components to mirror.
- Click an object to mirror.
- Hover your mouse over a face to use it as the mirror plane.
- Click a point to set the plane position and create a mirrored copy of the selected objects.
- SHIFT = Hold to lock the mirror plane orientation..
- Press ESC to reset and pick a new object to mirror.
- While the plane orientation is locked, you can still move it to another position.
- Tap the arrow keys to lock the plane to the red, green, or blue axes.
- Tap the arrow key again to unlock the plane.
Please sign in to leave a comment.