Create a Sphere with two clicks.
- (Optional) Key-in the number of segments for the sphere to set the smoothness.
- Click a point to set the center of the sphere.
- Click a point to set the radius of the sphere.
- When setting the radius of the sphere, you can key-in an exact measurement instead of clicking a point.
- Use the arrow keys to lock the orientation of the sphere to the red, green, or blue axis.
After creating the sphere, it is possible to change then number of segments by keying-in a number with 's' such as '18s' and pressing Enter or Return.
You can also change the radius of the sphere after creation by entering a new radius and pressing Enter or Return.