The Bevel Tool rounds the selected edges based on the offset distance and number of segments. Not all edges can be selected and beveled with this tool.
- (Optional) Preselect edges to bevel
- Activate the tool
- If no edges are selected, click an edge, face, or surface to bevel
- (Optional) Add or remove edges from the selection by holding a modifier key and clicking an edge, face, or surface.
- Click again near one of the selected edges to pick the offset reference point.
- Move the mouse to adjust the offset distance or key-in a distance in the measurements box.
- Click to generate the bevel.
- Up / Down Arrows = Change the number of segments
- SHIFT = Hold and click to toggle edge selection
- CTRL (OPTION) = Hold and click to add to the current edge selection
- CTRL + SHIFT = Hold and click to subtract from the current edge selection
- ALT (COMMAND) = Hold and click an edge to select the connected path of edges
- Press ESC to clear the selection (when in selection mode), or pick a new offset reference point (when in offset mode)
- Double-click an edge to re-apply the last used offset distance (when in offset mode)
- Edges that will be added to the selection if clicked are highlighted in green
- Edges that will be removed from the selection if clicked are highlighted in red