Recursively removes materials from only Faces and Edges within the selected entities. Any materials applied to groups or components will remain.
- (Optional) Preselect entities to remove materials from.
- Click an entity and all of the materials applied to the faces and edges will be removed from it as well as from all nested faces and edges within.
- Materials applied to groups and components will remain.
- Remember that edges and faces with no material applied will inherit the material of the object that contains them.
- Press ESC to clear the selection.