Recursively removes tags from only Faces and Edges within the selected entities. This tool automatically switches the style to 'Color By Tag' so you can confirm visually that the tags have been removed.
- (Optional) Preselect entities to remove tags from.
- Click an entity and all of the tags applied to the faces and edges will be removed from it as well as from all nested faces and edges within.
- Tags applied to groups and components will remain.
- Remember that edges and faces that are untagged will inherit the tag of the object that contains them.
- Press ESC to clear the selection.