'Profile Members' are parametric smart extrusions. They are the term we use for objects that are created by extruding or sweeping a Profile along a Path.
Launching the Build Tool
Open the Profile Builder Dialog.
Then, click the Build Tool.
Click Points to Build a Profile Member
1. Click a point in the model to define the start point of the member.
2. Continue clicking points to define the path of the member.
Complete the Profile Member
Complete the member by:
1. Pressing ESC, ENTER, or RETURN
2. Right-click and choose 'Finish' (shown above)
3. Creating a closed path for the member.
Congratulations! You just built a Profile Member!
Arrows Keys = Lock Axis
SHIFT = Lock Inference
HOME = Cycle Placement point
END = Cycle Rotation in 45 degree increments
BACKSPACE / DELETE = Undo the last clicked path point
You can also enter values in the Measurements box to draw precisely.