Open the Report Settings to create customized settings which will be assigned to the selected settings template.
- Add, delete, or rename a Report Settings Template.
- Choose the report fields to be included in the Component Report. Only the Component Report type can have customized fields.
- Check 'Combine Groups' to combine SketchUp Groups with equal quantities into one line in the report. For example, if Quantifier Pro finds two identical 2x4 Groups, they will be reported on one line with a 'count' of 2. (Note that Components are always combined into one line in the report)
- Choose the currency symbol, thousands separator, decimal separator and cost precision (number of decimal places).
- Choose the preferred units and precision to be used with the selected settings template.
- Select the number of decimal places to be used for the reported quantities in the cost detail report.
Note: Columns in Component Reports only may be re-ordered by clicking and dragging the column header. The order of the columns will persist until the selected fields are modified using the Report Settings Dialog. Columns for the other report types can not be re-ordered.
When you change the settings, the new settings will be stored in the selected settings template. This allows you to create unlimited 'preset' settings that can be easily changed depending on the type of project or task you are currently working on.
Please sign in to leave a comment.