Tips to improve accuracy of quantity and cost calculations:
- For the most accurate length calculations, use Profile Members (created with Profile Builder) for as much of your modeling as possible. If you don't use Profile Members, the length will be calculated based on the maximum dimension of the object's bounding box. This may not always be correct.
- Use the SketchUp Axes tool to make sure that an object's axis aligns with the length of the object (not required for Profile Members)
- Always ensure you are using the most recent version of Quantifier Pro. In version 1.2, we made some changes to improve accuracy.
- Avoid using the scale tool to modify the dimensions of an Object.
- Ensure that your faces are oriented correctly and consistently.