A component report is a completely customizable report that lists the details of all of the selected Objects. If nothing is selected, all visible Objects in your model will be included in the report.
- Choose 'Component Report ' from the drop-down list.
- Click the 'Create Report' button.
Viewing the Report
- Sort columns by clicking the column heading. To sort by multiple columns, hold SHIFT when clicking additional columns.
- Search for a set of Objects using the Search field.
- Click the 'Copy' button to copy the filtered table rows to the clipboard. The header will not be included Once copied, the rows can be pasted into another application such as Excel or Google Sheets.
- Click the 'Print' button to export the filtered table rows in a separate window and invoke the browser Print command.
- Click the 'CSV' button to export the entire table to a CSV file that may opened directly by other software. Filters and column sorting are ignored.
Cost Detail Report
Cost Detail Reports can be used to create a complete detailed cost estimate of your project.
Each line in the cost detail report comes from a matching cost data line from either the Layer$, Material$, Object$ or Model$ dialogs.
Cost Summary Report
Cost Summary Reports can be used to create a summary of the total costs for each cost code.
Profile Reports are useful to create a summary of all Profile Member quantities in your model.
Profile Members can be created using the Profile Builder extension. If there are no Profile Members in your model, this report will be empty.