Click the Profile Browser Button
Finding a Profile
1. Click the Open Library button to choose a new library folder.
2. The current folder is shown at the top left.
3. Enter text to filter results.
4. Click a profile to load it.
5. Click the Home button to jump to your 'Home' Profile folder. This folder can be set using the Profile Builder Preferences Dialog.
6. Click this button to jump to the sample profiles that are included with the Profile Builder plugin.
7. Click this button to open the Profile Builder website where you can access more free profile libraries.
8. Click this area to expand and show your recently used Profiles.
Loading Other Components as Profiles
Any SKP file that meets the following criteria can be loaded as a Profile into Profile Builder.
1. The file must contain a face that is not inside a group or component.
2. The file must contain a polyline that is not inside a group or component.
If more than one face or polyline is found, unexpected results or errors may occur.