Editing Saved Profile Shapes
To edit the shape a profile:
- Load the profile SKP using the Profile Browser.
- Use the Stamp tool to draw the profile in your model.
- Explode the stamped profile (right-click, explode) or double-click to edit it.
- Use the SketchUp drawing tools to modify the shape as desired.
- Select the profile face and then create a new profile using the plus button.
- Save the new profile.
We recommend that your profiles be stored in an organized system of folders on your local computer or network, similar to how you might store your SketchUp Component Library.
Profile folders can be stored at any location as long as you have security permissions to write files to that particular folder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.