With this tool, you can copy a component along a path at the specified spacing.
- Preselect connected edges or a single face to define the path.
- Activate the tool.
- Move the cursor near the desired start point of the path and click to confirm.
- Click a component in your model to copy along the selected path.
- Move the mouse to set the spacing of the copies along the path or key-in a precise value.
- Click to confirm the spacing value and generate the copies.
- Click another component and repeat the steps if desired.
- CTRL = Toggle max spacing or fixed spacing.
- SHIFT = Toggle rotate instances to align with path direction.
- ALT = Reverse the path direction.
- Press Esc to reset the tool and reselect the start point for the path.
Please sign in to leave a comment.