Randomize the x-y-z position of the selected objects. It is not required to randomize all three axis directions. You can randomize along 1, 2 or all 3 axis directions.
- (Optional) Preselect groups and components.
- Click a group or component.
- Click to set the red axis jitter or key-in a value.
- Click to set the green axis jitter or key-in a value.
- Click to set the blue axis jitter or key-in a value.
- Continue clicking to apply a random position to each selected object.
- Use the SketchUp Axes Tool to modify the orientation of the red, green, and blue axes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.