Use the Nudge tool to move entities at discrete intervals using the arrow keys in order to fine-tune an entity's position.
- (Optional) Preselect entities before activating the tool.
- Click an entity to move.
- Use the arrow keys to move the selected entities along the directions of the axes.
- Press ESC to clear the selection and select a new entity to move.
- SHIFT = Toggle movement of up and down arrow keys to be along the green or blue axis.
- Key-in a measurement to set the movement distance used for each keypress.
- You can use the SketchUp Axes Tool to define the direction of the axes and movement prior to using this tool.