Move the selected objects to a specific Z elevation.
- (Optional) Preselect objects to move.
- Click an object to move it vertically.
- Click a point in the model to move the object(s) vertically to match the Z value of the clicked point.
- The objects will be moved so that the axes location of each selected object will be at the same Z height as the clicked point.
- Use the Change Axes+ tool to first modify the axes location of the object if needed.
- You can key-in an exact Z-height value instead of clicking a reference point.
- This tool always uses the global model Z direction regardless of the direction of the current sketch axes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.