Flattens the selected faces and edges to Z=0 of the current drawing axes. You can use this tool to flatten entities to any plane by first setting the SketchUp Axes so that the origin and blue axis aligns with the desired plane.
- (Optional) Preselect faces and edges to move.
- Click a face or an edge to move all vertices to the ground (Z = 0).
- The edges will be moved along the blue axis to Z = 0 based on the current sketch axes position and orientation.
- If you want to move the edges to a different ground plane, first move the axes using the SketchUp Axes tool.
- Press ESC to clear the selection.