Editing the Profile of a Profile Member
You can edit the Profile Shape of an existing Profile Member in your model.
Select the Profile Member to be Edited
- Double-click the Profile Member to be edited with the SketchUp select tool.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button in the toolbar.
Edit the Profile
After clicking the 'Edit Profile' button, the profile shape will be redrawn and the camera will be positioned so that you can easily make changes to the profile shape.
- Make changes to the Profile shape using the SketchUp built-in drawing tools (line, arc, circle, erase, etc.)
- With the SketchUp select tool active, click outside the object to exit profile editing mode.
Choose which Profile Members to Update
You can update only the Profile Member you selected or you can update all Profile Members that have the same profile name as the one you are editing.
1. Click 'Yes' to update all Profile Members in your model with the same profile name.
Note: The profile name is not always the same as the Group or Component Name. To check the profile name of an object, click the object using the 'Get Attributes' tool inside the Profile Dialog.