Activate Artisan Mode to automatically switch from a native SketchUp Tool to the comparable Artisan tool. The main purpose of this feature is to allow you to use the short-cut keys for the native tools to activate a similar tool in Artisan.
When Artisan mode is activated, the tool will automatically switch according the list below:
- SketchUp Select => Artisan Select
- SketchUp Move => Artisan Move
- SketchUp Rotate => Artisan Rotate
- SketchUp Scale => Artisan Scale
- SketchUp Push/Pull => Artisan Extrude
- SketchUp Offset => Artisan Inset
To disable Artisan mode, simply click the button on the toolbar when it is currently active.
Please sign in to leave a comment.