Artisan Move is similar to the native SketchUp Move tool but it has the following key differences:
- Supports selection and movement of vertices
- Supports selection and movement of quads
- Supports soft selection movement of vertices
- Maintains quads by auto-folding if move tool causes quads to become non-planar
- Cycle 3 axes using the ALT key
- Supports real-time subdivision modeling
- Supports movement of SketchyFFD control points
- (Optional) Preselect entities to move.
- Activate the tool
- Click the first reference point for the move.
- Move the mouse to set the move direction and distance.
- Click to complete the move.
- TAB = Toggle soft selection
- ALT = Cycle between LOCAL, WORLD, and VIEW axes modes
- SHIFT = Hold to Lock Inference
- Arrow Keys = Lock to Red, Green, or Blue Axes