Artisan Select is similar to the native SketchUp Select Tool but it has the following key differences:
- Supports selection of vertices
- Supports selection of quads and non-planar (Quadface) quads
- Supports edge-loop selection
- Supports soft selection of vertices
- Supports selection of SketchyFFD control points
- Activate the tool
- Click vertices, edges, faces, or quads to select them.
- (Optional) Click and drag to window select vertices.
- Double-click an edge to select an edge-loop.
- TAB = Toggle soft selection
- CTRL = Hold and click to add to the current selection
- SHIFT = Hold and click to toggle the selection
- CTRL+SHIFT = Hold and click to subtract from the current selection
- ALT = Hold to exclude hidden vertices when using window-select
- Triple-click a mesh to select all connected geometry