This tool allows you to shift vertices towards the selected plane. A secondary feature of this tool is that it will merge vertices if the vertices occupy the same position after making planar.
Planar quads will auto-fold if this tool causes them to become non-planar.
- Preselect vertices, edges, faces, or quads to make planar.
- Activate the tool. A rectangle representing the target plane appears attached to the mouse cursor.
- Click to set the plane position and orientation. The selected entities will move towards the plane.
- TAB = Toggle soft selection
- ALT = Cycle between LOCAL, WORLD, and VIEW axes modes
- SHIFT = Hold to Lock the plane orientation.
- Arrow Keys = Lock plane to Red, Green, or Blue Axes