Use a cage of control points to deform the active geometry.
This feature is always applied to the active geometry. It can only be used inside a group or component.
- Create a group or component
- Double-click to edit the group or component
- Click the SketchyFFD button to create a grid of control points
- By default, a 3x3x3 cage will be created. If desired, key-in a different amount of control points by entering 3 numbers separated by commas. For example, to create a 2x2x2 cage, enter '2,2,2'.
- Use the Artisan Select and Transform tools to edit the control points and deform the mesh.
- Press ENTER or RETURN at any time to refresh and re-calculate the control cage lattice.
- To cancel SketchyFFD and remove the control points, click the SketchyFFD button again.
- The Control Points will only be visible if you are using an Artisan Transformation Tool such as Select, Move, Rotate, and Scale
Please sign in to leave a comment.